Guinea Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist or Business Multiple entry for 180 days
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Guinea Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Filled out and signed two sets of Guinea visa application form.
- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Invitation Letter. Copy of an invitation letter from family or friends in Guinea.
- The letter from the applicant stating the purpose of the trip to Guinea.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Gueinea visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Guinea Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. Original business letter from the host company in Guinea explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel and guaranteeing sufficient funds.